Opening hours & admission prices
Visitors to St Anne’s Cathedral can learn about its history and its unique features by choosing either our high quality guidebook or our state-of-the art audio tour.
The current admission charges are as follows:
- Adults £5 (including guide book or audio tour)
- Family Ticket (2 Adults & 2 Children) £12
- Guided Tours £6
- Concession (Student / Over 60) £4
- Children (5-12yrs) £3
Larger groups, including those from schools or colleges, are asked to contact the Cathedral in advance of their visit. Please ring + 44 (0)28 9032 8332 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no fee for anyone attending services or visiting the Cathedral for private prayer and the Chapel of the Holy Spirit will be free to visit for quiet prayer at any time.
St Anne’s is open to the public:
– Monday to Saturday from 9am-5.15pm (last audio tour at 4.45pm)
– Sundays 1-3pm.
– The Cathedral is open daily for Evensong at 5.30pm. Sunday services are 11am and 3.30pm.
Running costs at Belfast Cathedral are of the order of £1650 per day, excluding capital building costs. We’d like to thank you for supporting the ministry of the cathedral and the maintenance of this iconic building as the focal point of Belfast’s Cathedral Quarter.