Belfast Cathedral Reopens!
Belfast Cathedral reopens its doors to the public from Thursday 1st July at 11am.
This summer the opening hours have altered, the Cathedral will be open to the public Monday–Saturday from 11am-6pm, and on Sunday from 1pm-6pm. Make use of our state of the art audio guide, provided in compliance with Covid guidelines (and available in eight languages!), explore the architecture, beautiful stained glass and artwork throughout the Cathedral. Children will enjoy the InSpire Kid’s Trail, with chances to create their own memorable artwork. For more information on what you can do at the Cathedral, visit www.belfastcathedral.org.
Please feel welcome to join us throughout the week at the Cathedral for Private Prayer in the Chapel of the Holy Spirit. Sunday Services will take place at 11am, please make sure to check our website for up to date times.
How to stay safe during your visit:
- The Cathedral has been awarded the ‘Good to Go’ Industry Standard Mark.
- Upon arrival you will be asked for your contact details to support Track and Trace measures, we will collect your name, number/email. Your information will be held in accordance to GDPR regulations and held for 21 days following your visit.
- During your visit, please adhere to social distancing, sanitise hands frequently at our sanitising stations and wear your mask (unless exempt).
- Please follow the one-way route, follow the floor markers and banners directing you around the Cathedral.
- We encourage use of card or contactless payment methods.
- Please do not visit if you or anyone in your household has; symptoms of Covid-19, a continuous cough, a high temperature, a loss of or change in your normal sense of smell or taste, if you have been asked to self-isolate.