Monthly Organ Recitals return on January 20
Our popular monthly Organ Recitals return on January 20, with ‘Preludes and Fugues’ played by Master of the Choristers David Stevens.
In February Organ Scholar Jack Wilson gives the recital. Visiting organist Derek Collins joins us for March, and David Stevens returns in April.
The recitals begin at 3pm, and will finish before Choral Evensong at 3.30pm. They are free to attend and we invite visitors and tourists to join with us for the recitals and for Evensong.
The full Organ Recital progamme is below.
January 20 - David Stevens - Preludes and Fugues
- Dubois Prelude et Fugue
- Müller-Zürich Präludium und Fuge
- J.S. Bach Prelude and Fugue in A minor, BWV 543
February 17 - Jack Wilson
- J.S. Bach Fantasia and Fugue in G minor, BWV 542
- Whitlock Plymouth Suite
I Allegro risoluto
March 24 - Derek Collins
- Mendelssohn Sonata No. 3 in A major
- Franck Chorale No. 3 in A minor
April 14 - David Stevens
- Ridout Stations of the Cross