We have so many interesting things to show you. With the history behind St Anne’s and the more recent additions to the Cathedral we’ve lots to talk about...
Visitors to St Anne's Cathedral can learn about its history and unique features by browsing our high quality guidebook. As one of the top visitor attractions in Belfast city centre, step inside and enjoy the peaceful and beautiful interior as you discover the treasures of St Anne's.
The Cathedral is open for private prayer Monday-Friday.
You are welcome to join us on Sundays at 11am for Choral Eucharist and 3.30pm for Choral Evensong. Please check our website for more details.
Please note, the Cathedral has been awarded the ‘Good to Go’ Industry Standard Mark.
- Upon arrival you will be asked for your contact details to support Track and Trace measures, we will collect your name, number/email. Your information will be held in accordance to GDPR regulations and held for 21 days following your visit.
- During your visit, please adhere to social distancing, sanitise hands frequently at our sanitising stations and wear your mask (unless exempt).
- Please follow the one-way route signed by the floor markers and banners directing you around the Cathedral.
- We encourage use of card or contactless payment methods.
- Please do not visit if you or anyone in your household has symptoms of Covid-19, a continuous cough, a high temperature, a loss of or change in your normal sense of smell or taste, if you have been asked to self-isolate.
You are welcome to explore the cathedral yourself. There is a small £2 admission charge. We offer a guidebook for £1. If you wish to use our Audio Guide or have a Cathedral Steward take you on a guided tour the above charges apply. Volunteer stewards are on hand to offer information and guided tours on request. Guidebooks are available in English, Spanish, Italian, French, German and Mandarin.
We encourage you to make a donation towards the ministry and mission of Belfast Cathedral in its outreach, prayer, ecumenical endeavour and charitable work, as well as contributing towards the maintenance of one of Belfast's iconic buildings to preserve it for future generations.
There are no charges for those who wish to attend any of our services, and the Chapel of the Holy Spirit is available for private prayer at no cost.
at Belfast Cathedral
Belfast Cathedral makes an unforgettable and unique addition during a visit to the city. Pay a visit to this magnificent place of worship at the heart of Belfast’s Cathedral Quarter, known locally as St Anne’s Cathedral – a treasure trove of art, culture and music.
Tours of the Cathedral are lead by our team of volunteer tour guides, and are the perfect way for visitors to learn all about our beautiful building. We welcome groups of all shapes and sizes to the Cathedral, and groups of ten or more people are eligible for our discounted group admission.
Belfast Cathedral has a wealth of educational material within it's walls. Schools and other organisations that may wish to visit for a school tour are welcome to do so - talk to us about your specific requirements and we'll be happy to help design a visit to suit the needs of your group. The InSpire Kids Trail is now available for both schools and families! To pre-book or discuss the trail contents in more depth, contact a member of staff at the Cathedral.
Something to go
Whether you are a Belfast local looking for a special gift, or a visitor to Northern Ireland wanting a souvenir of Belfast Cathedral or our beautiful country, you will be sure to find something in our gift shop. The gift shop is open during normal visiting hours, and closed for services.